Director of Digital Engagement & Marketing (full-time) | November 2010 – December 2011
American Red Cross-Dallas Area Chapter
Communications & Marketing
- Served as the lead strategist for the chapter’s digital engagement effort.
- Spearheaded initiatives that built the Red Cross brand. Led the development of marketing strategy and the creation, editing and finalization of collateral materials.
- Enforced and maintained Red Cross brand standards across the chapter’s jurisdiction.
- Recruited, led and trained the social media volunteer team to ensure a quality and timely product was delivered. Encouraged other staff and volunteers to join the conversation.
- Monitored and commented on trends in social media applications, acting as the Red Cross spokesperson within these communities.
- Developed social engagement goals, strategies, and measurements.
- Prepared Web site statistics and social engagement metrics reports for management.