Digital Content Producer (full-time) | July 2010 – November 2010
CBS Radio Dallas
- Served in a leadership role for two radio stations’ Web sites (KLUV.com and 1037LiteFM.com) and digital media initiatives.
- Led and oversaw the day-to-day update and maintenance of KLUV.com and 1037LiteFM.com.
- Worked with content contributors to create unique and engaging content.
- Ensured Web content followed CBS Radio content standards and met the overall digital strategy.
- Produced and coordinated supporting digital content, such as graphics, written content, audio, and videos.
- Packaged and distributed weekly eBlasts to 98.7 KLUV and 103.7 Lite FM listeners.
- Monitored and analyzed Web statistics and prepared metrics reports for management.
- Maintained the Intranet site for the CBS Radio Dallas cluster (6 stations).
- Coordinated social media initiatives and developed strategies to increase social engagement.